They say that Christmas is the season of giving and loving. Why that doesn’t last all year round is beyond me, but we thought it would be very nice to actually live up to the season’s name and give away something. For free.
I know they say there is no such thing as a free lunch, but there is a such thing as a free Articulate Skin!
The logo is also XML driven, which means you can add your own logo to the skin if you wish.
In order to do that, just you have to change the provided image with another one, but leaving the name as it is at the moment.
The detailed instructions are as follow:
- First of all download the Skin Package and extract it onto your hard drive.
- Inside the folder, there is a file that contains the skin package. Double click on “kineo_skin_package_Flare.artpkg” to install it.
- Amend the logo sample and add your own logo. It is important the size remains unchanged, so don’t resize it. Also remember to keep the file name untouched. If you rename it as anything else, or change it into another format, it will not be seen by the skin.
- The XML file drives the image into the skin. So yu will need that file too.
- Create your Articulate e-Learning and publish it as normal, making sure you choose the skin as template.
- Once you’ve published it, drop the XML file and the logo file in the root folder where you published it.
- Enjoy your course with your new skin!